4.06.2008
Happy Birthday Jackson!
Jackson turned one today! We're celebrating next weekend but I can't overlook his actual birthday. Our sweet little baby is turning into a busy little toddler boy. He gets himself into trouble pretty quickly these days whether it's splashing in the toilet, shutting his fingers in a drawer, or daring to enter Addi's room without me to stand guard. He's a quick little crawler and I know it's not going to get any easier. He does obey exceptionally well though. If he's doing something that he shouldn't be doing (playing with the blinds, for example), we simply say "No sir, Jackson" and he stops right away. Really, he does. It's just when I'm not watching him every second that he gets into trouble. He's getting a little less clingy, too. He reaches for Jeff, grandparents, and close friends...but pretty much only in our home where he knows I'm sticking around. It's a start though. He's a precious little guy. We'll post 1 year pics and things next weekend after his birthday bash. Also coming this week are pictures from our family weekend at the deer lease.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah yes. April 6, 2007. I remember it well! Happy Happy Birthday sweet Jackson. XOXO!
Post a Comment