Pregnant women are more than allowed to eat a full serving of dessert at 4:00 in the afternoon.
Nothing wrong with that.
You would have done it, too.
I just whipped up some Molten Chocolate Cakes that I found on tastykitchen.com
They're simple and delicious.
Simply delicious, if you will.
When I saw the recipe, I decided to make them for dessert tonight. I'm taking dinner to my sick friend and they'll be nice to throw in the bag.
Too late I realized that they should be served hot, right out of the oven.
So I figured I'd go ahead and eat one hot, right out of the oven.
They were pure wonderfulness in my mouth. In the kids' mouths, too.
Of course I shared with the kids.
Only because they heard me moaning with happiness after each bite and came into the kitchen to investigate.
Nosy kids.
If I had my camera, I'd take a picture of the little cakes with the middle spilling right out of them.
But I don't, so I won't. Rumor has it there's a camera coming in the mail for me. A little birthday present from my brother.
For his birthday, I'll be getting him a pony. Or I'll let him hold my new baby. Whichever one is in the budget.
So anyways, find the recipe and make those cakes! It's an order!!!
8.11.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are correct, anyone with good sense will allow a pregnet woman to eat and do as she pleases, especially when it is 100 degrees out. Just remember your other chocolate hound is watching and it must be hard to differentiate between sneaking M&Ms at 2p and Motlen Chocolate Cakes at 4p. Looking forward to seeing you today!
Post a Comment