I realize I haven't posted pictures in a very long time and that the last picture I did post was of minnows. I'm so very sorry.
But if someone will please tell me where my camera is, I will put up some pictures right away.
Jeff? Jeff?
Jeff's not here today but I bet that guy put the camera somewhere. He probably put it where it belongs.
He's always putting things away in their correct places (air quotes).
Problem with that is, I don't know where the camera belongs.
So if someone will find it for me, I'll get some better pictures on here. Maybe of our cute kids or something awesome like that.
PS: Addi just wondered in here (it's almost 10:30 and she's been asleep for hours). Says she's got a leg cramp. Tell me, how does a 4-year old know what a leg cramp is? Or does she know at all? She's always saying she's got a leg cramp but she can walk just fine. I just don't get it. Strange little kid.
PSS: Earlier I said to Jackson "Would you like some ice cream and m&m's for dessert after supper tonight?" and he said "No."
Then he said "Actually, I do."
Actually? Where does that come from?
So I said "You do or you don't want ice cream?" and he said "I DO. Yes. Yes! YES! YESSSS!!! I DO!"
Turns out that he actually did want ice cream for dessert.
And he actually did eat all that I gave him, too.
And he actually liked it.
Back to my original topic of not being able to find the camera. There is the cutest baby possum outside our fence right now. Poor thing is scared to death because Kate was threatening it with all sorts of doggy expletives through the fence. But when I went out to bring Kate in (with all the outside lights turned on because I'm not crazy and if you'll recall, we recently had a family of skunks living under our driveway. They've moved to my friends' driveway but that's another story. Just saying, gotta have lights on because I had no idea what Kate was after out there)... What was I saying? Oh yeah, so when I went out to get Kate, that cute little thing smiled its thanks at me. It might have hissed but I didn't hear it so I think it was smiling. Sure wish I could get a picture because it's the tiniest little possum that I've ever seen. Bout the size of my hand. And I know it's technically an "opossum" but I'd rather say "possum."
8.06.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should have put on gloves and caught the possum. Do you remember Dirty Harry on Ft Graham RD? He was grown and would hiss and act very mean but if you just gently slapped him on the nose he would fall over "dead". All of you kids played with him and he lived in the smoke house out back for about a month.
Post a Comment