
Make that 105,122 folks. Actually make it a lot more than that because the number on the screen only represents ticket holders...people that paid a lot of money to attend that game. But there were really a lot more people than 105,121 in that stadium on Monday. Take this guy for example:

Not only is he incredibly good looking, but he also got paid big bucks just for being at the game on Sunday. Super lucky. And you know how else Jeff is lucky? He got to watch the game from right where he's standing. And he didn't have to do a thing the entire time he was there except watch the game. Cush job my husband has.
Now take this guy on the phone:

Anyone know who he is? I don't, but he looks important and I'm pretty sure he didn't have to buy a ticket either.
Jeff was also thisclose to President Bush as he was waiting to come out for the coin toss. But he wasn't allowed to take pictures at that time.
I heard this guy's pretty good. And he's got a lovely wife.

Bet none of these guys had to buy tickets or were counted in that 105,121. And they were there. Well, some of them were only half there (ahem, Romo), but you know. And just look at number 76 practicing his ballet footwork. Keep practicing big guy.

Too bad the Cowboys couldn't pull off a win for all those fans. Maybe next time they have a record breaking crowd they can have a few less turnovers allowing the opponent to score.
I'd be silly to not show you a picture of the big screen thing that's been the subject of so much talk. This is how it looked from Jeff's little corner of the field.

Can you imagine if that thing fell? I'd be scared to death to play on that field considering the size of this screen. Shudder...
I heard this guy's pretty good. And he's got a lovely wife.

Bet none of these guys had to buy tickets or were counted in that 105,121. And they were there. Well, some of them were only half there (ahem, Romo), but you know. And just look at number 76 practicing his ballet footwork. Keep practicing big guy.

Too bad the Cowboys couldn't pull off a win for all those fans. Maybe next time they have a record breaking crowd they can have a few less turnovers allowing the opponent to score.
I'd be silly to not show you a picture of the big screen thing that's been the subject of so much talk. This is how it looked from Jeff's little corner of the field.

Can you imagine if that thing fell? I'd be scared to death to play on that field considering the size of this screen. Shudder...
3 comments:
Pretty cool, Jeff! You can no tell all your GKs that you were part of history by attending the first game in that huge place.
I think the guy on the phone is Michael Irvin.
What a cool experience! Awesome that he got to go behind the scenes some, too. I feel the same way about that huge screen! I hope you don't ever have earthquakes in TX!
So cool.
Post a Comment