9.07.2009

Guess What?!!!

We have an sweet new camera thanks to my awesome brother Kyle.

And guess what else?

I finally learned how to get the pictures off the camera and onto the computer. I downloaded 167 pictures earlier today.

Now I can share them with you!!!

There are two new posts below and I'm working on a BIG one with LOTS of pictures from our awesome Labor Day weekend.

I didn't want to overload you with pictures after all this time. But here's a sneak peak of what's to come:

That's Addi in there. But who is taking her on her first big 4-wheeler ride?

And who's Tim pitching that Wiffle Ball to?

And who can get Jackson to laugh like this just by being in the same room?

And who broke a bajillion child-labor laws by taking my kids here?

You'll find out tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the times on your posts, it appears that you got the kids to bed by 7:30 or earlier. They were tired even after their naps on the way home! Hopefully, Addi was well rested for her exciting day today.

Mom