Okay, that's a little optimistic. But I'm trying to stay positive here.
How about this: Hello, 10 readers. Or 6.
We're shut-ins today because Jackson has a freaky rash.
He actually has Scarlet Fever and tested positive for Strep.
But don't worry a bit about Jackson. He's not itching and has no other symptoms whatsoever. He's fine! He just looks funny.
Worry about me. I'm stuck in the house for 24 hours with two energetic kids and no Jeff and we can't have any friends over.
Waaaaaaah-haaaaaaaa! Wwaaaaaahhhhh!
Now lift up your shirt and show me your belly.
Not you, Sick-o! I'm talking to Jackson!




In case you can't tell, that's a rash covered kid. Even his scalp and eyelids are rashy. It's not cute.
But I'm staying positive here. I've got to so I can beat them. I mean, so I can entertain them.
6 comments:
Poor baby! I hope he gets over the strep problem while he's young and not continue it into adulthood like his Uncle Tim and Uncle Kyle. They didn't have it when they were young, so maybe Jackson is reversing the trend. I think I recall him having a rash before, too (was it Scarlet Fever then, too), or was that Addi?
G-Mom
Oh sad day! Hope you all are surviving!
Jacko looks like he is handling things well, how about you and Addison? I wish I were in TX, I have no fear of either ailment and would gladly relieve you for a day.
So sorry that your baby is sick! We will be praying for your family and a quick healing to come your way!
aww..this reminds me of the velveteen rabbit. poor baby.
Wow, I'm so glad he's not itchy or in pain, because those rashes look itchy and painful! Hope it goes away soon!
Post a Comment