We're so excited about Christmas this year that we decorated early. A lot early. For the record, I am strongly against anything Christmas before Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is, after all, a holiday that revolves around food. It should not be skipped.
But this year, given my "roundness," I needed some help with my decorating. Jeff's not a fan of this kind of helping so I recruited a friend and she was available the week before Thanksgiving. It is nice to have it all done and the boxes back up in the attic (Jeff did help with that part).
Enjoy the Christmas tour of our home...
This is Jeff's and my favorite decoration. We brought it home from Germany last year and loving having this windmill as a reminder of our wonderful vacation.

This is our lovely tree. Thanks for your help, Julie! I think she did a great job!

My favorite ornaments were a gift from Coleman and Kristen last year. They are a set of three balls with hand painted village scenes on them. They're beautiful and special.

And the kids' favorite ornament is a flashing fire truck.

I wonder if we'll need to add a third "kid" stocking this Christmas? Anyone want to bet on it?

Addi has her very own Christmas tree this year. Jackson is quite jealous. I did the blue beads and Addi did the rest of the decorating with my supervision. She is very proud of her beautiful tree and loves watching it at night while she falls asleep.

And now that Thanksgiving is past, I can wholeheartedly say...
2 comments:
LOVE IT! I really like to see and hear about how people decorate their homes.
I need to upload all of our pics of the house, its all decorated too! We just couldnt wait.
The kids truly enjoy having their own tree in their rooms. There is just something magical about it!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
Nice. I still haven't visited your house yet. Love the pics, though!
Post a Comment