Listen to the words. I like to think Jeff sings this in his head about me.
What do ya think?
He likes me big, he likes me chunky.
He likes me big, he likes me plumpy.
He likes me round...
He loves every inch, oh yes he do.
I take so much space up, like a big ol' spaceship.
Would this song be an appropriate one for Jeff to dance to? The Stanky Leg perhaps?
I just can't let that go, can I?
In other news, I've added a poll to the left. I mean, it's to the right. See it over there?
I'm 32 weeks now and we didn't find out whether we're having a boy or a girl. The kids use to think it's a boy. Now they think it's a girl. Jeff's thinking boy, I'm thinking girl. A lot of my friends think it's a girl, but that's because they wish more drama on me I think.
Here's some possibly relevant info to help you out: I'm eating a lot of ice cream and sweets this time. With Jackson, I ate a lot of salty stuff along with my sweets. I haven't been very sick, just terribly tired. It's a super active baby, kicks ALL the time. My belly has pretty much just been right out in front of me. I don't know about basketball or watermelon and I don't know how it compares with the other two. I just know I've got a belly sticking out in front. I don't know what else to say. If you need any more specific info before you place your vote, just ask.
3 comments:
I, for one, am seeing Jeff in a whole new light!
I am sure Jeff walks around humming this all day. As for the dancing, I am at the computer listening and trying to imitate Jeff, if he can do it I can.
I am glad you have a sense of humor about being pregnant, because even though you cannot see your feet your still amazingly trim and fit. (at least in sweats)
By the way its a girl!
This post will have me laughing all day :) If this is what Jeff is singing about you, I'd just LOVE to know what Caleb's song for me was while pregnant with the twins :) HEHE!
Post a Comment