10.18.2008

Misc Pics

Desperate times call for desperate measures so I bathed and jammied three kids simultaneously the other evening. Once the task was complete, they all watched a video while I got dinner on the table. They may look precious in the pic but they were working together to wreak havoc in our home mere moments before.

Here's another bedtime picture from just this evening. I rolled Addi's hair for church tomorrow. This is our first attempt at overnight rollers so keep your fingers crossed. I'll take a pic in the morning of the result, good or bad.

This next one is mostly for humor. Remember how I mentioned that we fed deer from our hands while we were on vacation? Well, I've talked to Addi about not ever trying to feed wild animals even if they come right up begging for food but we never mentioned what to do if Jackson is begging. At least she's got her fingers out flat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the curly hair pic. Even the curlers look cute!

G-Mom