10.30.2008

Haircuts and Hunting

I took the kiddos in to get haircuts this morning. I usually trim them up myself but since they're in Kyle and Melissa's wedding next weekend, I figured they needed some professional help. I did take some pics but the camera is packed and loaded in the car already. They both sat super still while Miss Kathy cut their hair---Jackson even let her use the electric trimmers around his ears.


In other Durand news...hunting season starts tomorrow and we are ready! Addi's been counting down the days until we head out to the lease. Yesterday (Thursday) morning, she came in to my room and said "Only one more night before we go to the deer lease! He-he-he!" That's about how we all feel---just can't wait to get out there. Jeff's been getting our stuff together this week and I packed our things yesterday. SInce it's our first trip out this season, we are traveling heavy. We'll all squeeze into the Trailblazer and hit the road after lunch. We're coming home on Tuesday so be watching then for pics of our fun. Addi is counting on a "BIG BUCK" so hopefully we'll have a pic of one to post. Until then...

2 comments:

Papa Walt said...

One would wonder if exposing children to such things as hunting will warp their young minds? Look what it has done to you and Jeff! Hope you have a great time!

Brian and Becca said...

Have fun!!!