Setting the stage: The rule in our house is that everyone stays in bed until 7:00. Addi can tell when her clock turns to the 7th hour and then she's allowed to come wake us up. When she stays in her room until 7, she gets chocolate milk with her breakfast. Yesterday, we were at the Jennings' house when Caroline got a few M&Ms for not waking up her parents at all the night before.
This morning, I was telling Addi how happy I was that she played in her room until 7 and didn't wake anyone up. She said, "Now I get chocolate milk and M&Ms."
I corrected her that she gets chocolate milk and no M&Ms.
She said, in her whiney voice, "Whyyyyy?"
I began to explain, "Well, Addi..."
She cut me off and finished my sentence saying cheerfully, "that's just part of life."
I'm so glad she's got that down.
Don't miss the wedding pics below...
11.14.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hilarious! I LOVE it!
that is so cute, i love it!
She's a pretty bright kid! I just love her point of view on life!
You've taught her well.
G-Mom
What a deal, chocolet milk and or M&Ms for breakfast, how things have changed. Good thing she has such a good mom and dad.
Post a Comment