11.19.2008

CAUGHT!


This little stinker was trying to escape from his nap!  He got in a little snooze at the archery range this morning with Jeff but he still had to put in some time in bed this afternoon during our regular nap time.  I was headed in to get him up (had to get to town) when I heard him yelling for me.  I opened the door to find him stuck half in, half out and not a clue what to do about it.  Poor little guy had to stay like that for a few more minutes while I tracked down the camera for a picture.  He was not happy.  Don't worry, Jeff was standing guard lest he fall and he got a spanking for trying to pull this stunt.   Jackson got the spanking, not Jeff.   Obviously.

5 comments:

Tressa said...

HILARIOUS!!!! He sure was busted!! A moment captured on camera and will go down into history! I LOVE IT!!

kathy Strickland said...

Now the fun truly begins! You will feel little hands on yours face and it will be Jackson: "Surprise Mommy!"

Jackson is a cutie!

Papa Walt said...

Poor Jackson, laughed at, being forced to pose for an unwanted picture and then getting a spanking! Life is very tough when your 19 months old and trying to be independent.

Brian and Becca said...

as a mommy of 3 boys all i can do is LAUGH!!! boys are so much fun!!

The Jesters said...

That's so funny! I'm glad he got stuck this time so he didn't fall out, but that won't last for long! You'd better raise the bars!