11.06.2008

Little Messes

Jackson and Addi play well together most of the time (unless one of them is tired or hungry). We learned today that they also destroy well together...

What you see on the ground there is a brand-new package of over 200 wipes. They are crumpled and the "juice" is squeezed out of a lot of them, but they were salvageable. The kids also clean up well together. It took under a minute for them to put every single on back into the bag and run from the room (and me).

Later, the Jennings came over for dinner. While the guys cleaned up the dishes, we gals gave the kiddos a bath. They LOVE having baths together---apparently bath time and the Durand house is awesome because they all went squealing to the bathroom ready to jump in. They were feeling spunky after getting all cleaned up and organized a wrestling match in Jackson's room. Actually, Addi just took a lot of cheep shots by pulling Caroline down from behind as she tried to run away then Jackson dog piled on top of them both. They'll all sleep well tonight.

2 comments:

Papa Walt said...

This is so great! I am sure that as a parent I would have been upset but now as a GP I am wishing I was there helping and think it is funny.

Jennings said...

poor Caroline... so mistreated:)
very impressed with how quickly you blogged those pics, you must not have any books to read:)