7.16.2008
First Haircut
Jackson was getting pretty shaggy. I've been trimming around his ears, the back of his neck, and a little of the front to keep his hair out of his eyes, but it just got to the point where he needed a professional. I wish I had pics because he was really cute the entire time (obviously), but it was just me and Jack so there wasn't anyone to man the camera. I bribed him with his first sucker so he managed to stay pretty still. Every once in a while, he'd jerk his head around to look at the lady with a big smile (pink drool running out) and sparkling eyes. He really didn't mind her messing with him and seemed to enjoy the attention. I think he looks pretty darn cute...and much more like a little boy now. It seems that his new haircut makes him old enough to feed himself. He does pretty well at the new skill. Here are the latest pics of that cute little man...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also agree that he is a good looking boy, but why shouldn't he be, he looks so much like you and your brothers in these two pics it is spooky.
Papa
Post a Comment