2.24.2009
Family Canoe Ride
We took our first canoe ride as a family on Sunday afternoon. The weather was beautiful and Jackson's fever was down, so we took off. We all love canoe rides with Jeff, but I think we'll stick to taking turns for a while longer. Addi's good about staying seated, but Jackson's not so much. I'm so glad that their constant shifting and looking over the side didn't tip us over. I was nervous the entire time but it turned out to be fine...not one little incident and nobody got wet. Here is the one picture I managed to snap. It was tricky to tun around and get everyone to pay attention without getting off-balanced. Don't I have the cutest family ever???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like alot of fun for a precious family....
The cutest of the cute was not in the pic, course I am biased about my daughter.
Post a Comment