2.27.2009

Couple of Cuties

I have to share these cute pics of the kids from the last few days...

I'm pretty sure he's not a baby anymore. Sniff, sniff.

A close up of the 'do. You think he looks a little like Jeff?

"Yes, Addi, you're cute too." Jackson was getting way too much attention apparently.

We jumped on the neighbor's trampoline yesterday afternoon.

This is about how it went with both of them on there but I can assure you, Jackson is squealing with delight.

See? He loves it!

Last night I said some words that I would later regret: "Jackson, would you please throw this in the trash?" Several minutes later, I realized he hadn't come back so Jeff went to find him (I was in the middle of cooking...).

"Wow! I can reach my entire arm down into here!"

I think he likes it.

Guess I hadn't done a good job scraping it clean myself : )

We played at the park this morning with some new friends. Brianna and Noah are both a couple of months older than our kids but they all played well together once Addi decided to warm up. We will all be looking forward to more play dates with the Hurt family---Jackson especially because he's never gotten to play with a boy his age!
Brianna and Addi

Noah and Jackson

4 comments:

Emily and Kolby said...

holy cow jackson looks so OLD in that first picture!

The Jesters said...

Yep, you've got a little boy on your hands now. I totally would've done the same thing with the icing, too!

Papa Walt said...

I am sure he learned the icing trick from him MOM!

Sigh, another choco-holic in the family.

fisher50 said...

I love your blog!! I can't believe how much Jackson has grown this past year. I have Bass Hall season tickets too.
What night do you go? I go with
group of ladies and we eat at
either Ferre', Cantina Laredo,
or PF Chang. Last time we went to a new place called,"Grace".
It was way too expensive.
Leroy liked your striper fish.
Hugs