Jackson had his first big test last night at church. We dropped the kids off at 6:30 for Parent's Night Out and picked them up at 9:30. Yesterday was not the driest day so I expected him to have gone through the several changes of clothes I sent last night. But lo and behold, he was in his original outfit when we picked him up! He had told his teachers and gone potty twice while there! Such a big boy! He also woke up dry this morning again. We're at 2 out of 4 for dry nights--50% ain't that bad!
The two posts below were somehow posted by my children. I have no idea what they're trying to communicate or who they're trying to contact with their weird code language. I just figured since they posted the exact same thing twice, it must be important so I left in on there.
6.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a guy, tell him Papa is proud of him.
As for blogging, don't children learn from their parents? They have the best for a teacher!
Post a Comment