6.13.2009
Home Again, Home Again
Jiggity jig. I'm home from camp! It was awesome and I'll most definitely make a huge effort to go every year. I'll write a blog about it but right now I'm totally pooped. The fact that we had a major storm last night that knocked out our electricity for 12 hours didn't help me to start catching up on my rest. It was hot. But I'm fine. A good nap today and a date with Jeff tonight will kick start my getting back to normal. Good news: we get a new roof! Yes, we're looking at it as good because our shingle color is awfully ugly (making our house very orange all over) and this gives us a reason to change it. It's totaled from the hail from the storm. Fun times. Really, it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's always good to look on the bright side of things (storms that ruin roofs - or is it rooves?).
Mom
Post a Comment