6.30.2009

the5durands.blogspot.com

I'm sorry to say that Kate's time as a Durand is coming to an end. Yes, we love Kate and she's the best hunting dog around. And the kids do love getting their morning wrestle on with Kate while she's still a little sleepy and calmish. And we did recently spend WAY too much money for her to have abdominal surgery and we do definitely plan fun activities to get her out of the yard sometimes. Make no mistake, we're keeping the dog. But on or around January 9, a new Durand will be coming home and I'm just not changing our blog name to "the6durands" so Kate can still be counted. Sorry Kate. And surprise everybody!

9 comments:

Lauren said...

I had to read this several times to get it to sink in! Wow! Congratulations!

Georgia said...

Congratulations!

Joey, Melissa, Jacob & Logan Bodnar said...

WOW! And here I thought you were giving the dog away, I was so confused! Congratulations, that's wonderful!!

The Kinley's said...

Congrats! So excited for you! You must be in over the yucky part by now, which is always a plus, right!?

Anonymous said...

Tricia,

How wonderful to add another kiddo into the mix. You are such a good Mom.

The Jesters said...

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!! So exciting!! Congratulations, you guys, and I love it that you're adding another Jan. birthday to the Webb family mix. :)

kathy Strickland said...

Congratulations!!! Willie and I are so happy for your family!

Many blessings upon your house! We rejoice with you!

Whitney said...

Oh...BIG congrats to you guys from all of us Williams!!! What a blessing!

ThePoeFam said...

WOW!!! Congratulations! I wonder if he/she will be another pea in the pod to match your other precious little ones!? Can't wait to see!!! :)