6.18.2009

I'm on a Tupperware High

These boxes showed up at my front door today...
...full of Tupperware!
It's not all mine, but a huge majority of it belongs to me and I'm super excited to have it. I hosted a Tupperware party a couple of weeks ago and let me tell ya, it was the easiest "selling party" I've ever hosted. I chose a couple of recipes from the representative's list and bought the ingredients. She came an hour early and prepared ALL the food. She even cleaned her own dishes---LOVED it! My guests were excited to come because it was Tupperware and we all know how awesome the stuff is. By the end of it, I had earned all the pieces I had on my wish list PLUS a ton of stuff at a 50% discount. I left it up to Jeff whether I should buy more with the discount or just be satisfied with all my free stuff.  He immediately zeroed in on the pantry organizing stuff and we used the 50% discount to purchase two huge sets of modulars. I ran the dishwasher 3 times today to get all of my stuff clean before whipping the pantry into shape. When Jeff comes home tomorrow, he will have a nice surprise waiting. This is the part where you get to be amazed. Check out these before and after pics of our pantry:

Before:

After:

From this...

to this...

Jeff hated this:

But he's going to love this!
I also got a huge insulated picnic bag full of Tupperware plates, spill proof tumblers, serving bowls with lids, a pitcher, and some other stuff.  My favorite part about the bag is that it's green and yellow stripes---Sic'em Bears!  It's awesome.  That was a free hostess gift, along with a set of mixing bowls with lids, an extra bowl to match the ones in the picnic bag, a food chopper (makes great salsa and milk shakes--not at the same time, of course), some spices, and a set of sandwich keepers.  I spent $120 before tax and shipping and got over $530 worth of Tupperware.  That's my kind of great deal!  I love me some Tupperware!!!!  

**Disclaimer:  I am NOT, under any circumstances, selling Tupperware or trying to get you to buy any Tupperware for my benefit.  My party is over and done with.  I'm just that excited about getting SO MUCH stuff just for sending an evite to my friends and buying a few groceries.  Totally worth it and absolutely something to be excited about.  

4 comments:

Papa Walt said...

Wow, nice looking stuff. I did not realize Tupperware had magical organizational properties. Your before and after pics of the pantry not only showed how items could be stored but also how Tupperware arranges things in a very neat and orderly way.
Go Tupperware!

Sandy said...

Hey now, you really should be promoting Tupperware! You were so excited and I know why now! There is a LOT of really great stuff and so much that's great for kiddos. Now I'm trying to sell it!!! (And now you know someone who can get you more of the scoops) lol Your pantry looks great!

Tressa said...

I love an organized food pantry! It all looks great! And thats something to be excited about!

The Jesters said...

Yay for Tupperware! My mom enjoyed your party and was excited about the stuff she ordered, too!