12.24.2009

Happy Christmas Eve

Introducing....

Jackson Lars Durand!

I'm sorry. That wasn't very nice of me. But the weather today reminded me of the day we brought Jackson home so long ago.

Please forgive me for the mean trick. I won't do it again. Promise. Next time you see a baby on here, it'll be the new baby.

But now, back to the weather.

Yesterday it was in the mid-70s and sunny. Jeff and the kids spent the day outside in t-shirts. In true Texas fashion, the weather took a drastic turn today. It's snowing, below 30, and the wind has the snow blowing sideways.

It's almost like a blizzard. Except I don't really know what a blizzard is like. But it is snowing really hard and about an hour ago, it started "cume lating," as Addi calls it.

It has been snowing all day long, but took until 3:00 for the ground to get cold enough for the snow to accumulate.

In honor of the snow, we read Frosty the Snowman and are now watching the classic Frosty video on our big TV with surround sound! I don't know how we've ever watched without surround sound.

In other news, guess who's pregnant??

Okay, let me rephrase that: guess who's pregnant besides me??

It's Addi!


This morning, my sweet little girl delivered two horses and a dog. It was amazing!

Wish I could deliver. Not a horse or a dog...but this little baby.

3 comments:

Tressa said...

You got me for a minute there! I SO remember that picture back when Jackson came home! How sweet!
Praying you deliver a baby soon!

Papa Walt said...

Had me there for a minute, was scrolling down looking for a name.

We drove through that storm going to Pagosa and it left us lots of very nice fresh snow to board in for the next three days.

The Jesters said...

You are SO mean!! Addi is so funny! I'll be worried if Jackson starts to deliver babies, too. I'm praying for you guys and hope you deliver this year!!