12.10.2009

Life Savers

This is a first and probably a last for this blog, but I'm going to post a little funny I got in an email. It made me laugh and I hope it'll do the same for you.

The children in a Kindergarten class were learning about their senses. The teacher gave them Lifesavers candies and the children began using their sense of taste to identify the flavors according to color.

Red.....Cherry
Yellow.....Lemon
Green.....Lime
Orange.....Orange

Finally the teacher gave all the children Honey Lifesavers. Since none of the children could identify the flavor by the taste, the teacher decided to give them a clue. She said "Here's a hint. It's what your mother might sometimes call your father."

One little girl looked up in horror, spit out her Lifesaver and yelled, "Oh my gosh! They're ass holes!"

A couple of side notes from me:
1. I don't call Jeff that.
2. I thought the light ones were Pineapple. Am I the only one?
3. I'm sorry I used a curse word.  

**According to wikipedia (which is always accurate, right?), the fifth flavor is indeed pineapple.  Thank goodness!  To think I've gone all these years not knowing my LIfesavers flavors would have been a blow.

**If you can rewrite this joke using the correct 5 flavors and it still be somewhat funny, I'll give you a special prize!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm such a naughty one...I laughed out loud as I read this!

Mandy said...

I think it is pineapple as well but as far as the joke of course honey works way better :)

Tressa said...

Hahahaha! Cute!
Thanks for the laughs!

Papa Walt said...

Jeff should make you wash your mouth out with soap!

This is very funny and reminded me of the stories you used to tell as a K teacher.