12.23.2009

No Baby Yet

I know it's not time yet, but I have nothing else to post.

I was hoping to have the baby by now. I'm 37.5 weeks and am just ready for the little fireball to get here. Next Tuesday, at my regular check-up, my dr is going to strip my membranes. I'm not sure what that means, but she's fairly confident that the baby will be born by Wednesday at the latest. Surely do hope so.

There are no pictures to go with this post. I'm too busy rearranging furniture, cleaning out closets, organizing drawers and toys, washing laundry, and using q-tips to clean crevices. Who has time for pictures?

Addi and Jackson look about the same as they did in the last post that included their picture. They are very excited about the arrival of their baby. Both insist it's a boy and are back to not wavering about that. If it's a girl, I'm not sure how they'll cope. I'm hoping it's a boy for one reason only....I bought "going home" outfits for boy and girl, and the boy outfit is MUCH cuter. I really hope "it" gets to wear it.

We finally have everything set up and ready for the baby's arrival. By everything, I mean it has a bed, some clean clothes and blankets, and a few toys out. The crib is set up in Addi's room and looks pretty darn cute. We had to do some major furniture rearranging in the house to get everything to work, but as of last night, we're done. And my back is sore, but that's nothing new.

Once the baby comes, you'll be getting a massive overload of semi-cute, squished up, red faced baby pictures. And you'll get to find out the name. We do have names for this baby, but we're not sharing until "Fireball" gets here. I cannot wait to introduce him or her.

I probably won't post any more until then because I just can't sit still long enough to do it. You can see how rambling and disjointed this post is. That's how all of my posts are these days.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I have to say that I have a feeling Jackson and Addison are right about "it" being a boy. Can't wait to find out!

Tressa said...

SO exciting! Im thinking boy too! We will see!!

Mandy said...

Funny Iwas thinking this morning it was a girl :) we will see, can't wait to meet the new addition!

Papa Walt said...

Wow thats news, so I will block out my schedule for Wednesday and be prepared to come meet my new granddaughter (or son) and be happy that all is well.