Anxiety has taken hold and I could not sleep last night.
Are we ready for number #3? Probably.
Will I love taking care of it as a newborn as much as I enjoyed taking care of Addi and Jackson? Probably.
Do we have everything we need? Uh, I don't know. Guess we'll see when it gets here.
Is it a boy or a girl? Can't wait to find out.
With Addi and Jack, I went into labor on my own and since they were both 9 days early, we weren't quite expecting their arrival. This time, my dr. is doing something to prompt labor to begin. We know it's very likely that the baby is coming today. I couldn't sleep last night. It's weird knowing it's coming. I don't really like it. I think it's easier to be surprised. But at 9:30 this morning, she's sweeping my membranes and at some point today, I'll probably go into labor. Maybe not, but probably. So surreal.
Hopefully we'll be introducing the little sweetie later on today.
I cannot believe that in a certain amount of hours I will be miserably in labor. I hope the anticipation of finding out the boy/girl thing makes labor a little less unpleasant. Oh my gosh! Do I have to do it? Do I have to have labor today? NOOOOOoooooooooo! (whining) I don't want to! I mean, I do. But I don't.
So there's my real thoughts on this (probable) day of birth of our third. It's real, folks. There's a baby coming around here. And I have to do a lot of work to get it here. I'm going to need Jeff to cook me a big breakfast. Think I'll go wake him up and ask him for that.
12.29.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Excited for you and the new one! You will do great.
kinda wierd to know it's coming isn't it?! that is how I felt when I was induced BUT at least you know you will make it to the hospital :)
I've been thinking about you all day! I'm praying that everything is going really well for you & baby. I can't wait to see your new little bundle of joy!
Post a Comment