
See the brown blobs and smears on the floor? Yes, that is what you think it is.

I do.not.like.Kate.right.now. Not even a little bit. I know you're thinking that I should relax and get over it, that it's just spilled trash, but let me tell you this. When I was sweeping up the mess, shreds of Jackson's morning diaper (read: VERY POOPY) kept getting hung on the broom, smearing the contents (read: stinky and brown!) ALL OVER THE KITCHEN FLOOR. I had to TOUCH it in order to pull it off the broom to continue sweeping. And every time I bent down to scoop up a pile of trash, I got a whiff of the nastiness mixed with old food and some other unmentionables. It was the awfullest mess you can imagine. You know the worst part of it all? I cannot even blame Jeff for leaving the door unlocked this morning so she could bully her way in because she's a sissy little dog and can't handle the rain (did I mention the mud tracked through the house?). I tried to blame him but to be honest, I opened the door this morning to put a ladybug outside (should've squished the thang) and must not have relocked the door when I closed it. So pretty much I did this to myself. Go ahead and laugh. I will later.
4 comments:
I am with you. I was cringing through every line of this post. This is the life of a mother!
What a hoot! Just when you think that as the mother of two kids you have seen it all, surprise, surprise surprise. Be sure and have Jeff clean Kate's teeth so Jackson want be kissing----well you know.
Girl, I hope your day turned around! I simply hate those kind of moments. So sorry!
OOOOHHHHH! I am glad to know Koya is not the only dog whose owner feels like there are only a few good reasons fo rher to live sometimes - yet no poopy diapers yet - something to look forward to I guess - ahh hope not!
Post a Comment