First and foremost, Jackson is eating again. A lot. Mealtimes now are so much more fun and it's made us realize how much he wasn't eating before. The boy goes to town...

Yesterday, Jeff and I were doing our budget at the computer so we fed Jack his snack in the LR. Kate has to stay inside to be supervised and has quickly learned the ropes. This is truly a first in our house...

Caroline came over the other morning for a few hours. Curious George had them enthralled. Can you tell we don't have the TV on very much in our house?

Addi's still loving gymnastics. She has FINALLY figured out that she can swing on the rope for a while. She proudly showed off her new skill last week.

The Durands came out for a little visit play time and we all enjoyed their visit. The food was my favorite part : ) Grandma made and brought chicken spaghetti for lunch and Susie fixed lasagna for dinner. I'm spoiled! Addi sweet talked them into building a fort with her. I'm pretty sure Jeff enjoyed it as much as Addi.

Nobody really likes Jackson much. It's like pulling teeth to get his grand and great-grandparents to love on him. Really.

Actually, when I saw them all gathered around Jackson like that (he was soaking it up, by the way), I thought to myself that this is the kind of treatment we just paid big bucks for Kate to get. Just had to throw that in there.
3 comments:
I could tell while he was here last weekend that Jackson's appetite would soon be back in full force. It's always fun when your kids enjoy their meals! Kate looks good in the pic. I hope she is recovering on schedule. How special to have in-laws that cook for you and don't even make you travel to get it!
Mom/G-Mom
We are thankful for Jackson's recovery and the wonderful activity in your household. Blessings upon you all
Love seeing happy children playing and eating. Addison and Jeff are going to need a bigger fort to fit Jacko and Kate also.
Glad you have some sweet in-laws that take such good care of the GKs.
Post a Comment